Dunwoody Animal Hospital is the leading animal clinic in Dunwoody, GA. We are celebrating our 47th year in private practice.
We are seeking a part-time veterinary receptionist with a flexible schedule, including Saturdays(typically once per month, from 7:45-1:30). Our hours are 8:00AM-6:00PM, with the receptionist position arriving at 7:45am and leaving typically no later than 6:30PM. Experience as a veterinary receptionist, or as a veterinary assistant is preferred. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
* Reliable and dependable a must
* At least one year's experience in a veterinary practice
* Attention to small details
* Pleasant demeanor and positive attitude
* Flexibility with scheduling as needs change
* Proficiency with PC and basic MS Office programs
* Able to multitask & prioritize
* Basic mathematics skills for end of day accounting
* Ability to learn quickly and retain information
* Willing to submit to a background check as well as provide references
* Must have reliable means of transportation
We are looking to hire a new receptionist immediately. Please send resumes to email@example.com, Subject Line: GVMA Veterinary Receptionist ATTN: Leigh Anne
Additional Salary Information: Salary is commensurate with experience.