Wouldn’t it be wonderful to work in an environment where loyal clients have the utmost trust in their animal practice? Where you would have the opportunity to influence the community and celebrate the incredible bond between humans and animals. Most importantly, a place where you are appreciated and respected by your peers. Look no further because Shinnecock Animal Hospital has all of these amazing qualities and much more!
We are on the hunt for a skilled Associate Veterinarian with a vibrant personality to join our team full-time. Shinnecock Animal Hospital is a well-established, AAHA accredited small animal hospital that has been serving the Hampton Bays community in the state of New York for over 20 years. Our entire staff is extremely smart, fun to work with, and dedicated to their profession. We take pride in our work and focus mainly on prevention, nutrition, and alternative medicine.
More about us:
- Stand-alone building with four exam rooms, treatment area, surgery center, and isolation
- In-house laboratory from Idexx as well as a full pharmacy
- Fully paperless practice using ImproMED
- In-house ultrasound, digital dental x-ray, and high speed drill
More about you:
- Driven to provide exemplary service and care every single day
- Hold a strong leadership presence and solid interpersonal skills
- Enjoys communication and educating clients about their pets
- Excellent medical and surgical technique with a minimum of one year of experience
We offer a Pro-Sal based pay (quarterly bonus structure) and a competitive compensation package consisting of:
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacations, liability insurance, and licenses (state, DPS, DEA, and VIN membership)
- Vested retirement plan
- Allowances for continued education, uniforms, and membership dues
- Pet discounts!
- Potential sign-on bonus or additional CE for the right candidate!
Still interested? Good, we are too! Please make sure to include your cover letter, update your resume and apply here. A Recruiter will be in touch immediately. For more information about our unique practice, please visit: http://www.sahospital.net. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!