Lafayette Animal Hospital in Lafayette, CA is seeking a Hospital Manager to join our practice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated who wants to help us practice high level medicine in a busy 6 doctor practice. Lafayette Animal Hospital, an AAHA accredited practice has been serving the pet needs of the community since 1933.
We are a busy full service small animal practice with an amazing staff of 24 including 3 RVTs. Our team is committed to serving the needs of our community and its pets by practicing the best possible small animal medicine.
We offer: Benefits including 401K, Health Insurance, CE allowance
For more information, please visit: www.lafayetteanimalhosp.com.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
· Modern building with four exam rooms, one large centralized treatment area, surgery suite, large boarding area.
· Digital radiography
· Cardell BP Pulse Ox ECG monitors
· Idexx Catalyst and Procyte machines for rapid in house diagnostics.
· New state of the art Dentistry equipment including ultrasonic scaler, high and low speed handpieces and digital dental radiography.
· Flexible and rigid endoscopes for gastrointestinal, nasal, and oral endoscopic procedures.
· Color Doppler ultrasound unit
· Fully stocked in house pharmacy
· Serving primarily dogs and cats.
· Open at 7:00 AM for early morning drop offs and open Saturdays from 8:00-1:00 PM.
Board Certified Radiologist and Boarded Surgeon both available to come to the clinic. Cardiology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Oncology, Medicine, and Emergency specialists nearby.
Lafayette, located in the heart of the East San Francisco Bay Area, offers a traditional small town environment in an upper middle class area with excellent schools. It is a wonderful place to live and an enriching place for families.
We are a dog friendly town with dogs welcome at many restaurants and shops as well as nearby dog parks and dog friendly trails.
Nearby San Francisco, just a 25 minute BART train ride or drive away, offers the West Coast’s best dining region in addition to a vibrant arts and theater scene and a wide variety of shopping opportunities.
The East Bay Area offers many great opportunities for recreation including hiking, trail running and mountain biking within 2 miles of the clinic. Wakeboarding, kiteboarding, and surfing are within a 30 minute drive, and skiing, hiking and back packing are available in the Lake Tahoe region 2 hours to the east.