Greenbrier Veterinary Services is looking for someone to join our established top-rated professional and caring team. Our customer service-oriented staff makes our client’s and their pets a priority. Motivated individuals who are able to maintain a steady work pace and multi-task will be desired. Candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently within the team. Good communication and team work is mandatory. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and drive who will take initiative to get the job done.
30-40 hours a week available - M, T, R, F 8:00am - 6:30pm and Wed - 8:00am to 4:00PM No Weekends.
Veterinary Technician Certification preferred, yet not required. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants who have at least 1-2 years of veterinary clinic experience with excellent customer service skills.
Candidates must meet requirement described below:
- You must be able to handle all sizes of dogs and cats properly and safely.
- Knowledge of vaccines, heartworm prevention, flea and tick prevention.
- Ability to educated clients on requirements and recommendations given by doctor.
- Administer In-Patient Medical Care: giving medications, assist or perform treatments, diagnostics & monitoring, and administer IV fluids.
- Surgery and Anesthesia-Induction, Monitoring, and Recovery
- Laboratory duties- collecting, preparing and submitting samples for required tests
- Venipuncture and IV Catheter placement
- Maintains and prepares all surgical instruments and equipment.
- Digital Radiographs
- Properly maintain all medical records
- Walking and caring for hospitalized patients
- Cleaning cages
- Properly maintains all inventory and stocks hospital supplies
- Continuous cleaning of exam rooms, treatment area and surgical suite.
For more information on Greenbrier Veterinary Services visit www.greenbriervetservices.com.
About Greenbrier Veterinary Services
Greenbrier Veterinary Services is a small animal clinic located in Evans, Ga (Columbia County) near the beautiful city of Augusta, Ga. GVS was established in 2013 and is now searching for the right person to join its ever growing team.