Required Skills and Abilities:
- Veterinary Technician degree from an accredited School of Veterinary Technology.
- A current and valid license ( or Applied For) from the Georgia Board of Examiners.
- Must be proficient in record keeping based on the “Problem Oriented Veterinary Medical Record system” (POVMR).
- Must be proficient in Math, filing, and Veterinary computer software.
- Must be able to prioritize and have good organizational skills.
- Able to speak both English and Spanish fluently (preferred)