Part Time or Full Time - Any experience level considered
Vet Tech / Nurse / Assistant
Medlock Bridge Animal Hospital is looking for a Veterinary Assistant. We are seeking a Veterinary Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen. In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients.
Duties will include:
•Maintaining medical records.
• Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
• Filling prescriptions.
• Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.(IDEXX)
• Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
• Maintaining medical records.
• Maintaining excellent client communication skills. Your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques.
• Client Communication
• Basic Knowledge on animal health
• Can multi-task
• Can use basic computer skills (Cornerstone is a plus)
• Can be confident and a team player
• Can do overdraws (Plus if can place catheters)
About Medlock Bridge Animal Hospital
Medlock Bridge Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital providing examinations, vaccinations, laser surgery, digital radiology, in-house diagnostics, dental procedures, grooming and boarding.