At VCA, we know that we couldn't have grown into the company we are today without all of our hardworking, talented employees! We value all our employees and we want you to stick around! Career growth and professional development is important, so we want to provide you with opportunities to take on new and exciting roles within VCA!
Take a look at the new openings and apply to those that you feel suit you best! Thanks for interest in continuing your career with VCA!
VCA Cheshire Animal Hospital is a general practice located in picturesque Cheshire, Connecticut.
VCA Cheshire Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our amazing group of doctors in Cheshire, CT!!
We are a full service general practice serving pet owners and their pets in southwestern Connecticut, and the surrounding communities.
Our beautifully renovated facility utilizes advanced, state-of-art diagnostic technology and offers all of the current medical therapies and procedures.
Who we're looking for:
- Veterinarian with an active license to practice in CT, or has the ability to obtain
- Graduated from an AVMA accredited program
- 1+ years of experience working in general practice preferred but will consider new grads
- Enjoys working with a collaborative team
- Ability and interest in educating clients, discussing treatment plans
- Enjoys having a work-life balance
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists. - Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S. - WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff. - Robust Clinical Studies program. - Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Internal Number: R-27751
About VCA Animal Hospitals
VCA Animal Hospitals operates more than 1,000 small animal veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. The hospitals are staffed by more than 4,500 fully qualified, dedicated and compassionate veterinarians to give pets the very best in medical care, of which over 600 are board certified specialists who are experts in areas such as oncology, cardiology, emergency and critical care, and surgery for animals. VCA Animal Hospitals provides a full range of general practice services to keep pets well and specialized treatments when pets are ill. As part of the Mars Veterinary Health family of brands, VCA is committed to its purpose—A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS®.