Come work in a town that has made Outside Magazine's top 10 places live in the US!
All Dogs and Cats Veterinary Hospital is looking for a ambitious Practice Manager to join our growing practice. We are a 4 doctor practice that recently opened a second practice during the pandemic. Our clients are very dedicated, as we have been voted Local’s Choice every year for the past 12 years! We strive to practice high quality, progressive medicine with compassion leading the way. We are fully staffed with the best Certified Veterinarian technicians in the valley.
We are looking for a positive, energetic, forward thinking practice manager that is willing to help us to continue to grow and attract excellent talent. The applicant must have strong communication skills and human resource skill.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required)
* High School degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Ideal Candidate will have: Minimum of 5 years’ progressive management experience
o Healthcare provider operating experience strongly preferred; veterinary or similar provider services experience preferred
o Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating management; demonstrated financial expertise
o Demonstrated experience in planning and managing at strategic and operational levels
* Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel required; intermediate skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
* Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
* Vision adequate to perform essential duties and responsibilities of position.
* Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities:
o Ability to transport 2-20 pounds, remain in a stationary position, and/or move about an office or clinic environment.
o Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently and to make presentations. Ability to use computer and all peripherals efficiently.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
· Commitment to All Dogs and Cats Veterinary Hospital values of Decisiveness, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, & Treating others respectfully and professionally
· Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, DVMs, and teammates to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to focus attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated relationship-building skills and ability to be “other-oriented”; ability to appreciate people with different backgrounds and points of view
· Demonstrated entrepreneurial openness and ability to explore new possibilities and to approach issues differently; a visionary; intellectually agile
· Demonstrated business acumen; able to assess financial implications of decisions and actions; able to understand what makes the businesses successful, and able to balance that with patient and teammate satisfaction
· Demonstrated expertise in building teams, managing and influencing people, processes and client relationships
· Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of teammate management including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, retention, promoting, disciplinary actions, job performance evaluations, teammate professional development
· Demonstrated empathy and respect for teammates, clients, patients, and trusted business colleagues
Additional Salary Information: Paid time off, Health insurance , IRA , employee discounts on pet care
About All Dogs and Cats Veterinary Clinic
Work and live in a town that has made Outside Magazine's top 10 places to live in the U.S.