Sweet Home Veterinary Hospital is a full service, growing, multi-doctor, small animal practice with much to offer a new associate! This position offers an opportunity to: practice exceptional veterinary medicine; access advanced diagnostics and therapeutic technologies; and collaborate with experienced and skilled veterinarians, who can help with mentor-ship and development. We have a dedicated and well-trained support staff with a high staff to Doctor ratio. The ideal candidates are those who are interested in practicing progressive veterinary medicine, dedicated to preventative care, have a desire to build strong patient and client relationships.
We are open 5 days a week, Closed on Saturdays, No call, and are located in Sweet Home, OR.
We offer excellent benefits and a very competitive bonus package. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
Mission Statement: "We exist to provide high quality care for the medical needs of the pets in our community. We will provide assurance of compassionate care by developing trust and loyalty with the people we serve. We care for pets because they engage our minds and enrich our lives. We value the importance of the human-animal bond and will reflect that in every opportunity we are given to assist our clients and their pet’s needs."
Some of Our Most important Principals:
1. Life is short, come to work & enjoy it.
2. Our clients are our employer, hence they are very important to us, and we do everything possible to make sure they are treated with courtesy.
3. Profits will be shared therefore we all assume responsibility to make this business profitable.
4. You are encouraged to suggest new ways to do things and new services to provide.
5. To make our clients feel welcome, we must greet them immediately enter the front door and let them know we are here to help.
6. We must attempt to solve all clients' problems so that we retain their goodwill and repeat business.