Destination Pet is in the final stages of building out our brand-new hospital located in Kansas City. We are looking for a full time OR part time Associate DVM to join our team at our new hospital! Come grow with us!
Our mission is to provide the best possible care to keep our pet patients healthy with a good quality of life during all stages of their lives. We believe in using good wholesome nutrition, traditional and alternative modalities and conventional preventative medicine. Keeping with this philosophy, we have committed to investing in our practice with modern equipment and technologies, and in ourselves with CE. We are looking for an individual that is eager to join us in our commitment.
We are part of the Destination Pet family, where we encourage medical independence alongside providing group support, bringing the benefits of corporate practice with an inclusive focus on individual clinics. Come join our team of experienced doctors and staff!
Destination Pet offers a desirable benefits package to our DVMs. We offer competitive base salaries, opportunity to bonus based on a production threshold, full medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, professional licenses paid, PTO, additional CE hours, and stipend for CE, tuition assistance and the opportunity for growth. We will also assist in relocation if applicable.
Benefits You Can See:
• Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
• Set paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities, stability & no on-call
• A great team environment, support staff, and back-office support so that you can focus on medicine and not worry about the rest
• Pet Care discounts
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Licensing, DEA, Malpractice insurance included
• Annual CE allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement / Student Debt Relief
• Generous PTO
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education