will consider full or part time. no negative accrual base salary plus commission on an yearly basis. life insurance, short and long term disability, 401K and multiple other benefits for full-time employee.
DVM or equivalent
We are a 3 doctor mixed animal practice in central Connecticut looking for an associate veterinarian to join our team for part or full time work. Our staff is our extended family- we offer flexible scheduling. Our practice offers a complete small animal hospital including: in-house lab equipment, ultrasound, small animal surgical suite, digital radiology including dental. We offer both in-clinic and ambulatory services for our large animals. We take pride in offering laser therapy and rehabilitation, acupuncture and chiropractic therapies as well as traditional medicine. The majority of our current caseload is 85% small animal with equine, small ruminants & pet pigs making up the remaining 15%. We encourage associates to pursue special interests/certification if they desire.
Beckett & Associates Veterinary Services, LLC is a mixed veterinary practice located in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We pride ourselves on being able to offer quality compassionate medicine the whole household from cats & dogs to pigs, sheep, goats, camelids, horses, and cattle. Our practice offers both traditional veterinary medicine as well as alternative medicine including acupuncture and chiropractic. Our animal hospital is equipped to handle both farm & companion animals on an inpatient basis; we also offer house/farm calls for both small & large animals. The mixed animal environment makes each workday interesting and challenging for both our veterinarians and staff alike! We strive to deliver compassionate, personalized care to all our patients.