ARKLE Veterinary Care is a small business in Veterinary in Smyrna, GA. We are professional, supportive and our goal is to partner with our clients and help keep their pets as healthy as possible. .
Our work environment includes:
Modern office setting
Flexible working hours
Safe work environment
Right now, it seems that almost every veterinary clinic/hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian. So how do you know if the clinic you just applied to shares your values? At ARKLE we are no different in our search for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values and will thrive in a positive culture.
Let’s get some basics out of the way. We are in Smyrna, GA (Cobb County) a fast-developing area. Smyrna is only 15 miles from Atlanta, so you can experience all the wonderful events, restaurants and attractions of downtown. For sports enthusiast, we are only minutes from SunTrust Stadium and the Battery. Or if you prefer an outdoor experience, we are minutes away from the Chattahoochee River and the Sliver Comet trail. For those who enjoy the mountains, we are roughly 2 hours away from the Tennessee and South Carolina. As you can see Smyrna is a great location to get to a variety of destinations.
Since opening in 2000, ARKLE Veterinary Care’s philosophy is that our patients deserve individualize healthcare recommendations based on their lifestyle and current health needs. We have maintained our philosophy while keeping up to date with technology. We offer our clients a variety of ways to reach us including text message, an online pharmacy for convenient home delivery and electronic access to their pet’s vaccinations through our app. We provide our clients with in-house diagnostic testing including blood work, urinalysis with sediment, dental and digital x-rays for immediate results. We work with several companies to help provide us with additional diagnostic support.
The staff is trained to explain the “why” behind our recommendations so that clients can make informed decisions for their pets. Our clients have ranked us high across several media sites because of our dedication to be a partner with them in their pet’s healthcare.
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian who believes in interacting with our clients and patients with compassionate medical care and ongoing education. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience, but we would welcome a recent graduate with a strong skill set. We are aggressively recruiting to fill this position as we have an immediate opening.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package with a competitive base salary and benefits to include medical, and malpractice insurance. We also offer Paid Time Off, Vacation, CE allowance, Member Association Fees, DEA and State licensing fees. Interested candidates please email resume.
- Examine animals
- Perform medical procedures, such as surgeries, COHATS and vaccinations
- Prescribe medications and treatments for animals
- Educate pet owners on proper animal care and preventive measures
- Conduct laboratory tests and analyze results
- Provide emergency veterinary care to injured or critically ill animals
- Collaborate staff members to provide comprehensive care for animals
- Maintain accurate medical records for all patients
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited veterinary school
- Valid state veterinary license
- Strong knowledge of animal physiology, veterinary terminology, and laboratory procedures
- Excellent animal handling and restraint skills
- Ability to provide compassionate care to animals and their owners
- Strong communication skills to effectively educate pet owners on animal care and treatment options
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple cases simultaneously
Arkle Veterinary Care is a privately owned small animal practice located in Smyrna, Ga. Our mission is to help pets live as healthy as possible for as long as possible. We believe in providing our clients with the why behind all our recommendations so they can make an informed decision about their pet's healthcare needs. We not only believe in the well being of pets but also our staff. We promote a work life balance for all staff members to ensure they are able to have time for themselves and their families.